[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Thu Jan 10 22:37:56 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> So, what exactly does all wheel drive get you on the road?  Better off the
> line performance?

How 'bout pure accelleration? I can literally cut my 0-60 in half by
putting my Jeep in 4WD. Heh, on the topic of cars that're a lot faster
than they need to be...

A friend swapped the engine in his '71 Jeepster for one out of a Buick
Grand National. I think his 0-60 in 4WD is something around 4 seconds.
He calls it his funky four-wheel dragster.

My '71 is getting an Olds 350 in the spring 8-) I'm a little frightened.

---sambo