Fears was ...Re: [rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Fri Jan 11 12:57:30 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 01:05:09PM -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > I'd have to say wounds/death by weapon (esp guns) and getting struck by
> > lightning are mine.
> >

> Spiders, and drowning...

most definitely poisonous spiders as well...anything that can bite me
and cause major damage... what sucked, as a kid we had brown recluses IN
THE DAMN HOUSE.  my dad was so cheap he wouldn't hire a pest control
place "they'll just come back next year"  yeah, and then you spray the
bastards again.  my brother hates tornados.

^D