[rescue] I just saw this from an old SGI page... it has meslightly worried since...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 10:39:47 CST 2002

Kurt,

If that is the Ultra 30s I saw, they had a *nice* graphics card - better
than creators, IIRC. The Creator graphics cards are *sweet*, esp. when
compared to SBUS TGX (more colors, higer res *and* much faster!)...

There are two kinds of UPA cards, "horizontal" and "vertical" - the U30
(A *great* box) uses vertical, the U1/U2 uses horizontal UPA cards.

HTH, glad you like the Ultra 1,

Ken