[rescue] I just saw this from an old SGI page... it has meslightly worried since...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 10:48:17 CST 2002

> If that is the Ultra 30s I saw, they had a *nice* graphics card - better
> than creators, IIRC. The Creator graphics cards are *sweet*, esp. when
> compared to SBUS TGX (more colors, higer res *and* much faster!)...

Yep - you're right.  Getting my purchases confused.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1309467337
Elite3D graphics!  Yipee!  The only problem is - this card will never see a
monitor.  The server is going to be used a headless Oracle server.  Nuts!

Well, I'm going to have to pull it anyway, so I might as well save it until
I can afford my own personal U-30 :)

> There are two kinds of UPA cards, "horizontal" and "vertical" - the U30
> (A *great* box) uses vertical, the U1/U2 uses horizontal UPA cards.

<homer>
D'OH!!
</homer>

Kurt