[rescue] Re: Re: Determining the country of orgin for IP address(es)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Feb 27 21:58:33 CST 2002

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Josh Neal wrote:

> -josh, trapped in an office of Excel-using wankers who INSIST on
> putting TAB-DELIMITED data in a spreadsheet even though NO
> CALCULATIONS ARE BEING PERFORMED.

We had a manager/director/vp or something today cut and paste a web page
(moderately clean html) into a Word 2000 doc file and send it out to the
entire company, half of whom are on Linux or Solaris and don't have Office
2000 installed on those OSes. Gotta love the economy of resources where a
big attachment half the people can't use is preferred to a 60-byte url
that everyone can use.

If only that were my worst problem.

--Rob