[rescue] air-borne ass particles

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 27 00:11:27 CST 2002

I zink za problem is da tempah is too kvick.

Ve need to cut out da tempah ja?

Evree vun must not use tempah.... waste of energy.  All dat mass and
speed of fight stuffs.

--Seriously I don't understand how people get so darn riled up.  Who
cares...  to quote Obi Wan... "you can go about your business... move
along."

I think I've gotten absolutely livid about 5 whole times in my entire
life.  One of them being recently (re: $CEO)