[rescue] NCDWare for 19r-series?

Dan Debertin airboss at nodewarrior.org
Fri Feb 22 00:36:39 CST 2002

Thanks for your help; I have it mostly set up, though it's acting
rather weird in general. According to tcpdump, it's definitely talking
to my fontserver, but the fonts still look like hell (CDE, Solaris
2.5.1). I'm still monkeying with it, though. It'd be nice to have a
manual...

 > You can probably also set it by telneting to at least one of port 5997,
 > 5979, 5997, or 5977.

whoa, neat.

 > (BTW, you want to firewall those ports if you run NCD terminals!  ;-)

Of course ;).

This thing has a really fuzzy screen; I'm not sure if I'm really going
to be able to stand using it. But it's fun to play with :).

Dan
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org