[rescue] NCDWare for 19r-series?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Fri Feb 22 00:38:38 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:36:39AM -0600, Dan Debertin wrote:
> Thanks for your help; I have it mostly set up, though it's acting
> rather weird in general. According to tcpdump, it's definitely talking
> to my fontserver, but the fonts still look like hell (CDE, Solaris
> 2.5.1). I'm still monkeying with it, though. It'd be nice to have a
> manual...

Could it be a mis-match between the screen resolution that is expected
and the actual screen resolution?  If they look blocky or mostly there
but all characters are misshapen in the same way, this is what I would
suspect.  Remember, you are using bitmapped fonts, not scaled fonts.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net