[rescue] Re: Re: Re: FSCKing OpenBSD!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Feb 13 22:02:00 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:45:58PM -0800, Robert Novak wrote:
> >
> > Probably.
>
> you owe me a keyboard.

HP Apollo with 3-button mouse okay? I think you can still get a keyboard
skin for it, not sure though.

> > My Ford is a 1988 Aerostar van, mainly intended to drag stuff to
> > and from swap meets/junk shops/auctions.
>
> ok, my Chevy is a piece of shit blazer that can barely move itself around.
> in fact, right now it doesn't move at all.  it's that big a piece of shit.

Mine moves once I jump start it, and it usually runs for a few days and
then I leave it for a few weeks/months.

> and besides, if you are anything like me and i can guess what's in
> that locker then i'd be showing up with a 25' International Harvester.
> my truck of choice. not great as a daily driver though.

It's only 8x10' and it's mostly books. I do have a few Apple ][ series
machines, a Sun 2/120, a love seat, a big light wood desk, and probably a
few Commodores. I really should move stuff out of it into the 10x20 that
has 150 computers, a few GE MASTR Mobile radios, a few video cameras for
whenever I meet those exhibitionist triplets I keep dreaming about, and
the back seat to my van in it. :)