[rescue] Re: Re: FSCKing OpenBSD!

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Feb 13 21:45:54 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:45:58PM -0800, Robert Novak wrote:

> Probably.

you owe me a keyboard.

> My Ford is a 1988 Aerostar van, mainly intended to drag stuff to
> and from swap meets/junk shops/auctions. My Ford has done a lot more for
> me than your Chevy has, although if you want to help me move stuff from my
> old storage unit to my new one in your Chevy, let me know and I'll arrange
> the beer for afterward.

ok, my Chevy is a piece of shit blazer that can barely move itself around.
in fact, right now it doesn't move at all.  it's that big a piece of shit.
i now own a Nissan.  screw chevy.  i beat my '83 G3 Van about 4 times as hard
as i beat that '93 blazer, and the van still runs.  i won't be beating the
Nissan, but i thought you were supposed to be able to beat american cars.
guess those days are gone.

and besides, if you are anything like me and i can guess what's in that locker
then i'd be showing up with a 25' International Harvester.  my truck of choice.
not great as a daily driver though.

-brian