[rescue] Re: FSCKing OpenBSD!

Torquil MacCorkle III torquil at nyip.net
Wed Feb 13 21:36:14 CST 2002

If you visit an obscure website called google.com and type in "SMP in
Freebsd vs SMP in Linux" you will find thousands of hits from both sides
which agree that Linux SMP for the time being is better. Please note that I
never once said anything about OpenBSD and NetBSD's SMP because i am not
very experienced with them.

> Is there any chance that we'll ever eradicate the blind OS flamewars here?
> They aren't doing anybody any good, really.

No.
Neither are people blasting others when they actually aren't sure of the
facts themselves.