[rescue] Sun does it again, X86 servers...

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Thu Feb 7 10:39:12 CST 2002

http://www.sun.com/2002-0206/linux/

The way I read that press release suggests to me that sun developed the
"full implementation of Linux on a new line of general-purpose servers"
in-house.  Anyone have more information on these new servers.  It was one
thing for sun to sell Cobalt servers but it is quiet another thing when they
are doing x86 in-house.   Wasn't the last time they did this ( sun i386 ) a
big flop?  So, what do you guys think about this...

			josh