[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 3 16:45:19 CST 2002

What a shame. I have seen this sort of behaviour before. I was witness to an
AT&T facility dumping an entire television studio (the whole freakin thing,
decks, boards, saticon cameras, stage, etc.). The monkeys rolled everything
into a truck and sent it to a metal recycling scrapper. I happened to be
there when it came in. Unfortunatly, they weren't gentle with any of it. I
did rescue some stuff.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751