[rescue] FS, cool geek item. Sun Voyager loaded

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 4 02:57:04 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 05:14:10PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   NetBSD.  I have NetBSD 1.5.2 running on mine,  Brian Hechinger got
> motivated and loaded it up before I moved.

it's very easy to get me motivated to install NetBSD on machines.  i LOVE
doing it.  in fact, i've got a half dozen machines that i install NetBSD on,
then turn of and never run, and then remember i own them, and install NetBSD
again, since i've usually stolen a drive or two for something else.  it's a
mad cycle.

but boy do i love NetBSD.

-brian