[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Feb 3 03:16:07 CST 2002

>   "Man she was so hot I'd have eaten the corn outta her shit."  I ran
> across a framegrab from the Bond flick "Tomorrow Never Dies" of Teri
> Hatcher wearing that evening gown.  I thought I was gonna lose it all
> over my shoes.  Or more likely, the wall on the other side of the
> room.  She is astounding.

i don't need to be hearing about you and you problems. :)

> > ps: GO TO BED GEEKS. i'm up cause i'm working, what's your excuse?
>
>   I'm gonna go crash now.  But it was MY idea, you had nothing to do
> with it, you freaky individual.

that's what YOU think.  subliminal messages!  WOO!

btw, i'd really like to go to bed myself, but no one seems to know anything
about AIX in these parts.  any AIX weenies awake?  we had to replace the one
Brocade FC switch since the admin port on it went belly up, and now they need
me to run the atf_restore command, but a) it doesn't seem to be working and
b) we don't know how to check anyway.  atfi gives useless information since i
don't know how to grok what it's telling me.  please help, i'm tired!!!!!

-brian