[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Feb 3 02:57:11 CST 2002

On February 3, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> >   :)  [shit-eatin' mead-drinkin' grin]
>
> you eat what?!?!?!?!?!

  "Man she was so hot I'd have eaten the corn outta her shit."  I ran
across a framegrab from the Bond flick "Tomorrow Never Dies" of Teri
Hatcher wearing that evening gown.  I thought I was gonna lose it all
over my shoes.  Or more likely, the wall on the other side of the
room.  She is astounding.

> oh my.

  Yes.

> ps: GO TO BED GEEKS. i'm up cause i'm working, what's your excuse?

  I'm gonna go crash now.  But it was MY idea, you had nothing to do
with it, you freaky individual.

   -Dave

--
Dave McGuire