[rescue] miss me?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed Aug 28 18:58:31 CDT 2002

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:47:03 -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    It's pathetic to be social with one's friends?
>
>       -Dave

No, it is pathetic that my life was beginning to revolve around that, to
the point of withdrawing from other things. Probably a psychologist
would have called it a dependant relationship. Since I have quit reading
geeks I have actually managed to complete one of my goals, a web page of
shortcuts, which I can access and add to from any browser.  I would like
a way to handle long strings in an HTML table though, instead of
resorting to a non-functional form input.  I do find it slightly
frustrating that I can whip up a PHP page in a couple hours with
multiple user access and make it do everything I want, but I spend 10
hours trying to find a way to get the layout right, and all I end up
with is a form kludge that looks different in every browser.

http://pellucidar.net/weblinks

Tim