[rescue] anyone near Centreville, VA??

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Aug 20 09:26:36 CDT 2002

> On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 22:33, Loomis, Rip wrote:
> > I have to think though, that with what I've been seeing Ex000
> > and U60/U80 systems going for, a 2x300 E250 with only one disk
> > shouldn't be going for $1600.  Why do you feel it's worth that
> > much?  Did I miss something?
>
> no, i missed something.  i didn't see that line in the auction
> description where he said what the reserve is....  I would have never
> bid that high anyway.
>
> 	-Dan Sikorski

	Auctions like that alwasy make me giggle. Just because they were a
moron and got over excited and payed way to much for something I am to
follow along with them and pay what they payed plus a profit to them. Ya
right and why don't I come over and start worknigfor their failed start-up
for free also, or better yet, for stock options!

	Also take care that the item is "As is" I don't know about the rest
of you but I take that to mean "It don't work" myself. I have had soem luck
in that area, such as the equipment was smarter than the person attempting
to operate it, but as a whole that seems to stand. What's real odd is in the
first paragraph he lists it as working perfectly then whips out that as is
statement.... Hmmmmm.....

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org