[rescue] LIST ADMIN NOTE: NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Wed Aug 14 14:32:58 CDT 2002

>On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 12:38:39PM -0500, Matt Braun wrote:
>>  I am no psychiatrist, but I have to imagine that you must be feeling a lot
>>  of pain and sadness in order to be so willing to lash out at others,
>
>There's reasons for that.  This isnt the place to discuss them.
>
>>  especially "when they're down". I hope that will pass.
>>  This is not to antagonise, just an observation.
>
>This is not the place (this list) to "observe".

I seem to be "observing" an METRIC FUCKING ASSLOAD of BULLSHIT as a
result of a *VERY* simple and *VERY* important plea.  Since your wife
is such a bitch and you are so god damn WHIPPED that you
automatically jump into it on her side.  YOU and YOUR WIFE are the
ASSHOLES here.

>I will not put up with any further taunting or antagonizing of myself
>or my wife.  There's been enough going around lately, and its time for
>it to stop.  I'm on my vacation, and am Not In The Mood for bullshit.

You're wife is a bitch and picks every fight she can.  I tried to
deal with this list alone but no.  The *ONE* time I ask for something
from the bottom of my heart she fucks it up.  NO.  Make your wife
stop, she the one causing troubles.  If she has medical problems that
cause this then she should be kind enough to her fellow human beings
to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

>If anybody doesent like it, they're free to unsubscribe.  I'm sick and
>tired of being mister nicey-nicey and putting up with assholes because
>I try to be fair and objective.  No more.

I don't like it but I'll wait for you to unsubscribe me and firewall
me.  You were hardly ever fair and objective anyway.

>Any further tauntung/smartass comments/jibes/etc will cause the offender
>to get unsubscribed, and if necessary, completely blocked from this
>machine.  Being playful is okay, but you people *know* the difference
>between playful and funny and being insulting.

Teach your wife the same trick and it will make a *LOT* of people *VERY* happy.

>NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED.

you mean amy got booted again?  Too little too late anyway.

>Yes, some people are probably calling ME one right now, but you know what?
>I ceased to give a fuck when this list that I've provided as a resource for
>rescuers turned into something that causes stress in my daily existence.

I think its time to hand it off to other people and let them deal
with it as it seems you have ceased to be able to.

>If a topic is not related to the rescue/care/upkeep of computer systems,
>IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE, TAKE IT ELSEWHERE.  I dont want to have to start
>moderating all posts.

wouldn't it be easier to shut it down?

Adios Amigos.  Those of you who like me know where to reach me.

daniel