[rescue] LIST ADMIN NOTE: NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 14 14:04:39 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 12:38:39PM -0500, Matt Braun wrote:
> I am no psychiatrist, but I have to imagine that you must be feeling a lot
> of pain and sadness in order to be so willing to lash out at others,

There's reasons for that.  This isnt the place to discuss them.

> especially "when they're down". I hope that will pass.
> This is not to antagonise, just an observation.

This is not the place (this list) to "observe".

I will not put up with any further taunting or antagonizing of myself
or my wife.  There's been enough going around lately, and its time for
it to stop.  I'm on my vacation, and am Not In The Mood for bullshit.

If anybody doesent like it, they're free to unsubscribe.  I'm sick and
tired of being mister nicey-nicey and putting up with assholes because
I try to be fair and objective.  No more.

Any further tauntung/smartass comments/jibes/etc will cause the offender
to get unsubscribed, and if necessary, completely blocked from this
machine.  Being playful is okay, but you people *know* the difference
between playful and funny and being insulting.

NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED.

Yes, some people are probably calling ME one right now, but you know what?
I ceased to give a fuck when this list that I've provided as a resource for
rescuers turned into something that causes stress in my daily existence.

If a topic is not related to the rescue/care/upkeep of computer systems,
IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE, TAKE IT ELSEWHERE.  I dont want to have to start
moderating all posts.

Bill

--
bill bradford