[rescue] LIST ADMIN NOTE: NO ASSHOLES ALLOWED

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 14 14:50:48 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 03:32:58PM -0400, Big Endian wrote:
> YOU and YOUR WIFE are the ASSHOLES here.

Eh, you're entitled to an opinion.  However much it sucks about Brian's
situation, however, I dont like seeing MY resources being used to beg for
money for someone who has insulted my wife in the past.

My list, my bandwith, my machines - my right to be an asshole,
if necessary.

> You're wife is a bitch and picks every fight she can.  I tried to
> deal with this list alone but no.  The *ONE* time I ask for something
> from the bottom of my heart she fucks it up.

You dont seem to get it, this was NOT the place to ask.  You want
donations, mail people privately.  Don't beg for donations on lists
that I run, for people that I dont get along with very well.

> I don't like it but I'll wait for you to unsubscribe me and firewall me.

Already done.

> Teach your wife the same trick and it will make a *LOT* of people *VERY*
> happy.

If people dont like it, there's plenty of other mailing lists they can use.

People like you are the reason I get real tired of all this bullshit.  You
dont seem to realize that the second this STOPS being enjoyable (as its
REAL close to it right now), I *will* shut everything down.

I'm not here to kiss your ass.  I'm not here to cater to you, or anyone
else - if you dont like things, you can LEAVE.  Like I said, I was too nice
for too long, and let too many people get away with shit I shouldnt have.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net