[rescue] Re: FREE: small pile o'IBM/AIX stuff in Baltimore

Rich Kulawiec rsk at magpage.com
Wed Aug 7 21:58:51 CDT 2002

Okay, got a bunch of interested people, so I'm sure it'll be gone.
Now I just have to figure out who got in line first: I neatly shot
myself in the foot via a "clever" combination of fetchmail, procmail,
and sendmail that (and here it comes) Worked Just Fine On The Test Cases.
I didn't lose any mail, but I did do a pretty good job of splattering
it all over and now I must atone for my silliness by figuring out
a shell script to glue it all back together.

This is one of those days that going back to v6 and only getting
mail at the rate that a 300 baud modem running UUCP can handle
sounds like a good option.  Alright, enough grumping, I'm gonna
go fix it.

---Rsk