[rescue] Known issue with SS10 (was: FREE: small pile o'IBM/AIX stuff in Baltimore)

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Aug 7 22:09:13 CDT 2002

> Now I just have to figure out who got in line first: I neatly shot
> myself in the foot via a "clever" combination of fetchmail, procmail,
> and sendmail that (and here it comes) Worked Just Fine On The Test Cases.
<snip>
> This is one of those days that going back to v6 and only getting
> mail at the rate that a 300 baud modem running UUCP can handle
> sounds like a good option.

Heh, isn't it interesting that the increase in weapons technology (so to
speak) allows us to shoot many, many more holes in our foot these days before
realizing that we need to let go of the trigger...

Hey anybody know if there's a known issue with having to specify the media
when ifconfigging the le0 in an SS10 under NetBSD?
I've got one which doesn't want to autoselect TP, but works fine if you set
it manually.

George