[rescue] FREE: small pile o'IBM/AIX stuff in Baltimore

Rich Kulawiec rsk at magpage.com
Sun Aug 4 18:51:26 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 06:50:12PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> Bizarre... most online sites say the N40 is an RS/6000 laptop.

Then I probably either mis-read it or am showing the lingering
after-effects of my misspent youth. ;-)  I'll go look at the
pile in the morning and see if I still think it says that.
(Because it's most definitely not a laptop...I had one of
those IBM laptops-that-looks-like-a-Sparcbook in my hands a
few years ago, another inheirited bit of hardware.)

---Rsk