[rescue] FedEx Ground

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Aug 7 09:30:22 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Aren't there other offices you could go to?  For me, there are two
> small town postal offices that can do anything for me that the main
> one can do, and the small town ones virtually never have a line.

My favorite PO is the local BIG one..... there is small town PO that is
on my way to work, but normally a grumpyish person is at the counter,
who seems to like being difficult.  They didn't have an International
Postal Money Order for me, or something similar, either.

Our local Post Office is open to 5 or 5:30, and has Saturday hours to
1pm.  My only complaint is that they do oftern suffer from being
understaffed at peak times.  I normally go between 1PM and 2PM.  It
could be that they work through the noon hour, take lunch at from 1 to
2, but the "Noon Rush" is 2 hours long :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA