[rescue] FedEx Ground

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Wed Aug 7 09:04:56 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

>>They all have lines.  Of course to pick up packages I have to
>>go to the assigned one for our area.

> True.  I've never had to go pick up a package.  I would imagine I'd
> have to pick it up from the post office of the city in my address, but

Interstingly, I had to pick up a package just yesterday that came
insured, and so required a signature. They'd left the notice and I went
to the assigned P.O. for my zip. While standing in line, an employee
came out and asked if anyone was there to pick up packages. I stepped
out of line and handed her my slip. I was also mailing a package, and
had to get back in line for that, but she had my package out of the back
  and waiting for me long before I was at the counter. If I hadn't been
sending anything, I'd have been out of there in under two minutes. (It
was 20 for the sending.)

---sambo
well satisfied with USPS