[rescue] FedEx Ground

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Aug 7 08:53:52 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 08:43:56AM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> > > I am a firm believer that we get exceptional value for our
> > > money from the USPS.  There are areas that can do with some
> > > improvement, though, like having the counters properly manned
> > > during peak times.  I can't count the times I've gone in during
> > > peak times and there've been only two out of five stations open
> > > with more than twenty-five people in line.
> >
> > Aren't there other offices you could go to?  For me, there are two
> > small town postal offices that can do anything for me that the main
> > one can do, and the small town ones virtually never have a line.
>
> They all have lines.  Of course to pick up packages I have to
> go to the assigned one for our area.

True.  I've never had to go pick up a package.  I would imagine I'd
have to pick it up from the post office of the city in my address, but
I don't know where that is.  The closest post office to my home is the
one in the next little town over.  But most of my mail gets sent from
Millersville, or occasionally from the post office in the stip mall
near me.  Or from what ever blue post box I see by the road as I'm
driving somewhere.

--
Joshua D. Boyd