[rescue] Yeah, it was an old post (Sun keyboards / Mac), but....

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Tue Aug 6 19:08:10 CDT 2002

You might try opening up the mouse and seeing if you can find
out what company OEM'd them--there's a number of 3 button mice
available.  Most common under OS 9 was Logitech--their driver
might work.  I dunno if they have a driver for OS X.  You
might also look at the Macally web site.  They have a number
of different mice products, some with 3 buttons, some with
3 buttons + scroll wheel.

As to the keyboard...you might take a stroll through the Apple
K-base to see if there is any info on key remapping under OS X
w/out drivers--I mean it is *UNIX* under there after all...
(I'm sure you could hack up something to work with it and the
mouse under X Darwin using xmodmap--the issue is getting something
working with Aqua.)

=Nadine=