[rescue] FS: PC system (most of one)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Aug 5 04:51:48 CDT 2002

My old PC sacrificed its case and CD-ROM for Amy's machine tonight, so
I've got most of a PC system for sale (just add a CD-ROM drive and a case,
and you're ready to go).

- ABit ST6-RAID Socket370 motherboard w/onboard sound, etc (ATX)
  Six PCI slots, one AGP slot, 2 serial, parallel, PS2, 2 USB..
  Has FOUR IDE channels, so you can run eight devices or do a RAID.

  (NOTE: Board has 3 DIMM slots, but will only recognize a max of
   512M RAM; is "problem" with Intel 815EP chipset.)

- AOpen PA256MX/II GeForce 2MX 32meg AGP video card (HD15 VGA out)

- Digital (DEC) 1-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet PCI card (21140 chipset)

- Celeron 850 chip w/CoolerMaster heatsink and fan (installed on board)

- either 256M or 128M of PC100 SDRAM memory (depending on which stick works
  in my G3 Mac after I get OS9 reinstalled)

- 6G Maxtor IDE hard drive

- As many IDE ribbon cables as you want (I have a box of 100 of them here..)

Everything is about, oh, six months old?  I cant remember when I bought it.

All of the above, shipping included, for $150.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net