[rescue] *BSD on Sparc?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Aug 3 19:32:29 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 01:27:16AM +0100, Alex White wrote:

> There's zilch documentation on the internals of these things? Wow.
> Explains the lack of a port easily though. Well, the offer stands. Loan
> of an SGI Indigo+mon/keyb/mouse to a NetBSD developer who'll port, in
> London or Manchester, UK.

It is my understanding that no docs is SGI's official stance.  They
probably got chucked as part of an official documentation policy.  My
unofficial understanding is that as of last year some time, they most
of the docs still for anything newer.  But I might have been hearing
from an unreliable place.

--
Joshua D. Boyd