[rescue] Clutter???

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Aug 3 19:18:44 CDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 05:13:28PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:

> I'm a pack rat.  So's my wife.  As of our last move we had over 22000lb of
> household goods to transport.  Over five tons of that were books and
> paper.

The papers easy to deal with.  Get an optical library, then scan all
paper and burn it.  You might not want to do that to some papers, like
say wedding certificates, etc.  But certainly something suitable to do
with papers like price lists.

Now if only I could find the appropriate settings to make sure that my
pencil written, and ink written with pen that bleeds notes are
readable on the screen.  If I could do that, I'd scan all my old class
notes, and thus free up the better part of a file cabinet.

--
Joshua D. Boyd