[rescue] Clutter???

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Sat Aug 3 19:13:28 CDT 2002

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Leslie Connally wrote:

> James wrote:
>
> >I don't know why, but when I was cleaning out my home office I kept the
> >old Sun pricing guides.
>
> err.. you dont _keep_ _everything_ ???? and thats _because_???

I'm a pack rat.  So's my wife.  As of our last move we had over 22000lb of
household goods to transport.  Over five tons of that were books and
paper.

Unless I make an active effort to purge, archive or condense periodically,
I get buried.  It's as simple as that.  Thankfully, this house finally has
enough room for me to unpack all of my books for the first time in seven
years.  Once I add some more shelving, I may actually get all of my
computers online simultaneously.  Maybe.

-James