[rescue] OT: Clutter???

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Sat Aug 3 19:31:54 CDT 2002

I recommend Julie Morgenstern's _Organizing from the Inside
Out_ for those of us that have these issues.  It's the first
organization book I've ever found that addresses the under-
lying cause of our need to "pack rat" information.

I bought it after after a flip-through.  In the space of the 5 minutes
I looked at it in the store I realized I was not going into the
computer room anymore because of the level of clutter in there, and
that my S/O and I were going out to a restaurant whenever we needed to
talk as there was no place in the house to sit and talk without being
accosted by stuff piled up.

We've made it through two rooms so far.  It's taken a while, but it's
working.

=Nadine=