[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for thedisks?]

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Fri Aug 2 09:10:28 CDT 2002

>  Let's keep in mind the fact that I'm utterly and completely flat
>broke.  Hanging onto that house has been very, very difficult over the
>past couple of months.

I've got a explosive and exciting situation developing here right now that
has the potential to solve a lot of financial problems.  Don't worry, if
this train comes in all my friends will get to ride too.  And no, it's not
the Nigerian money transfer email scam...this one is from Angola, so I'm
sure it's legit.   ;-)

newell