[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for thedisks?]

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Fri Aug 2 09:16:22 CDT 2002

On Friday 02 August 2002 10:10 am, you wrote:
> >  Let's keep in mind the fact that I'm utterly and completely flat
> >broke.  Hanging onto that house has been very, very difficult over the
> >past couple of months.
>
> I've got a explosive and exciting situation developing here right now that
> has the potential to solve a lot of financial problems.  Don't worry, if
> this train comes in all my friends will get to ride too.  And no, it's not
> the Nigerian money transfer email scam...this one is from Angola, so I'm
> sure it's legit.   ;-)

Heh, put me down for $0.25, that should be worth... what, $1M when we
fraudulently file the "next of kin" paperwork and claim that "poor dead
American's" money so that the 'corrupt Government' won't get it...  ?
(at least that's what I saw on the junk fax that came out of the Bosses fax
machine yesterday, addressed "Attn to:  CEO".

What a joke.  Are we as americans *really* percieved by the world to be *that
stupid*?  Or is it the criminals...

George