[rescue] RE: Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for the disks?]

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Aug 1 12:48:39 CDT 2002

On August 1, Bill Bradford wrote:
> and have never had problems... (one good thing - the letters are molded
> THROUGH the keys, instead of just printed on top - so they dont wear off).

  That's my favorite thing about most HP calculators.  The keys are
hinged, not just attached with a flexible [wearable, breakable] piece
of plastic, and the key legends are molded through.  These things are
built to *last*.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "...it's all pants, all the time."
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Joshua Boyd