[rescue] RE: Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for the disks?]

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Aug 1 11:19:27 CDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 08:50:48AM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    Really? I bought two at my last job, nd they both died. The company was
> sleezy about  replacement or repair, and they never agreed to do anything by
> the time I left.
>    I agree that they keys felt nice, and they had a nice sound to them.
>    We'd bought 'em from MacWarehouse, so there was no lovin' coming from
> _that_ direction.

I've got one that I've had for over a year, used so much that the
"texture" of the keys is worn down, and they're just slick and shiny,
and have never had problems... (one good thing - the letters are molded
THROUGH the keys, instead of just printed on top - so they dont wear off).

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net