[rescue] RE: Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for the disks?]

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Aug 1 07:50:48 CDT 2002

> Try the MacAlly iKey keyboards; I *sold* both of my
> Apple Pro keyboards and have iKeys on both macs.

   Really? I bought two at my last job, nd they both died. The company was
sleezy about  replacement or repair, and they never agreed to do anything by
the time I left.
   I agree that they keys felt nice, and they had a nice sound to them.
   We'd bought 'em from MacWarehouse, so there was no lovin' coming from
_that_ direction.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt