[rescue] Window Manager Selection

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 19 14:40:07 CDT 2002

I'm not looking to get an incredible deal out of all of this.  The only
problem that I see is it only has the 2.14 Prom, so it won't recognize the
Ross processors.  Ooops.  Didn't think of that until just now.

If you do still want it I'd be happy to ship it.  It would come with all of
the crap that is useless without the base though.  All it's doing right now is
converting to electricity to RC5 keys and heat.

Thanks