OS/2 Warp (was: Re: [rescue] When can we start talking about rescue stuff )

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Apr 19 14:11:24 CDT 2002

> I would suggest OS/2 Warp 4.  It has a smaller footprint in memory than
> 2.1.  Civilization will run just fine.  I used Civilization under OS/2 for
> years.

Speaking of OS/2 Warp 4, does anyone have a copy they'd care to sell to me?
That or Warp 3 Connect? I have Warp 3, but I could never get it to network my
Thinkpad 750 correctly as TCP/IP was an add-in. I understand that Connect or
Warp 4 (which has the Connect bits built in) should solve my difficulties.

Thanks,

William