[rescue] ROAD TRIP! :)

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 11:12:55 CDT 2001

> Congrats on the job.  State college is gorgeous, I spent many days and
> nights drunk there ;)  There wasn't much to do other than "party" so

god i love that place.  if only there was real work there, not just PSU (who
doesn't pay enough being a university)

> hopefully you're ok w/o a music scene and a lot of misc activities.  For

what?  there is one hell of a blues scene up that way.  you should have _SEEN_
the turnout for the benefit concert for a local artist who recently died (Tonia,
the singer from Queen Bee and the Blue Hornet Band, died of diabetic related
issues)

> me, it drove me somewhat insane, well completely, and I've never
> regained my sanity since. narf

sane?  not after SC you aren't. :)

> But an absolutely gorgeous hunk of earth.

and NOTHING FOR MILES IN ANY DIRECTION.  once you leave SC there is a lot of
driving that needs to be done to get to the next anywhere.  hot chicks by the
truckload however, so there is no need to go anywhere since they are all
trapped there with you. :)

-brian