[rescue] ROAD TRIP! :)

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 10:32:51 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 03:18:09AM -0700
James Lockwood <james at foonly.com> wrote:
> Well, after an extended job search I've finally settled on a new position
> as a BOFH in central Pennsylvania, land of cows and football.  :)
>
> I'll be taking a 2700 mile road trip in the near future along I80 (San
> Francisco to State College PA) with a minor detour through Denver, if

Congrats on the job.  State college is gorgeous, I spent many days and
nights drunk there ;)  There wasn't much to do other than "party" so
hopefully you're ok w/o a music scene and a lot of misc activities.  For
me, it drove me somewhat insane, well completely, and I've never
regained my sanity since. narf

But an absolutely gorgeous hunk of earth.
^D