[rescue] ROAD TRIP! :)

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 16:49:21 CDT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> god i love that place.  if only there was real work there, not just PSU (who
> doesn't pay enough being a university)

Well, it's a heck of a pay cut, but the benefits are amazing and the cost
of living is a lot lower than out here.  Plus, if I actually have enough
free time to be sane I expect to start moving equipment in the same volume
I did a few years ago.

You can always turn time into money, but not money into time.

> and NOTHING FOR MILES IN ANY DIRECTION.  once you leave SC there is a lot of
> driving that needs to be done to get to the next anywhere.  hot chicks by the
> truckload however, so there is no need to go anywhere since they are all
> trapped there with you. :)

Aheh.  Very happily married with 3 kids and sick of the California "more
More MORE!" mentality.  Being in the middle of nowhere is a serious bonus,
I can make my own fun.  :)

-James