[rescue] Interesting SGI rescue opportunity.

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 09:45:04 CDT 2001

> p.s. If anyone DOES know of a solution for IP20 Indigo non-SGI internal
> disks, please let me know.

Umm, I'm running a 9.1 gig quantum Atlas V SCA in mine right now...
Plugged into a SCA-Narrow adapter with the ID selector leads plugged into
the adapter (and power and SCSI of course)
Just prepped the disk with sash and installed.
No SGI firmware - No Problem...  Runs like a champ

As to how I did it?  I don't know,  I was walked through the process once by
Dave McGuire, and that's all I needed...

George