[rescue] Interesting SGI rescue opportunity.

Matthew Haas rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 08:26:32 CDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Matthew Haas wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> >
> > > I don't know if that would really be worth it at a price of $70
> > > apiece.  If no disk, then you probably need to locate the drive sleds
> > > as well.
> >
> > Um....  to quote the auction...
> >
> >     * Drive sled, no drive
> >
> > hence, locating drive sleds would be trivial.

!! OOPS !!

I just went and checked the auction. This auction is not for 10 Indigo's
as the original post said (although I see in the description where they
actually just say "Indigo"), but for 10 Indigo2's.

In which case, my post can be ignored. Regular PS/2 peripherals may
be used. Sorry for any confusion.

-Matthew

p.s. If anyone DOES know of a solution for IP20 Indigo non-SGI internal
disks, please let me know.