[rescue] God bless America

Jeremy Nielson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 07:44:24 CDT 2001

> > >I bear no grudge against those of the Islamic faith or of the Arab
> > >community.  I do bear great disdain for those that do or would do
> >
> > a few people with perverted views of their religion do not
> > represent a whole community in any kind of way.
> >
> Agreed, I have known a few people who followed the Islamic Faith, and even
> read a little bit in the Qur'an (Koran).  The notable points of their
faith
> which I saw were Obedience to God's will, Love of one's fellow man, and
> Tolerance.  I do not think that those responsible were good examples of
> Muslims. Those that I have known were all good people.

Well, the "Fundamentalists" that are conducting their terrorism, say their
"God" has directed them to kill Americans... so they're living their faith
by being Obedient...

Well, *MY* God is telling me to kill middle easterners indiscriminately...
heh.  Over here, when god tells you to kill people, we check them into
asylums.  Over in third world countries, they get handed some cash and some
weapons, apparently.

Just remember, you can't spell "Fundamentalist Islamic Wacko" without
"Fun"!!!  heh.

Jeremy Nielson