[rescue] God bless America

rwalkup rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 19:17:48 CDT 2001

on 9/13/01 1:55 PM, Mike Dombrowski at legodude at hammycorp.com wrote:

> An awful side effect of this is that I feel there will be much more
> Anti-Arab and Anti-Muslim feelings. I even feel some of those myself
> and it many ways they can be justified in that almost all terrorists
> are Arabs/Muslims.
Really?  What about Protestents who blow up Women's health clinics?  What
about Catholic IRA gunmen?  What about Protestent Unionist gunmen? What
about Marxist/Catholic Shining Path terrorists in Peru?  Not to mention the
notion that one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.  The
Germans occupying France said terrorists, we said Resistence.
> But then I have to remind myself that the acts of a
> few people with perverted views of their religion do not represent a
> whole community in any kind of way.

That is true.

Roger Walkup