[rescue] God bless America

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 15:58:32 CDT 2001

> >I bear no grudge against those of the Islamic faith or of the Arab
> >community.  I do bear great disdain for those that do or would do
>
> a few people with perverted views of their religion do not
> represent a whole community in any kind of way.

Agreed, I have known a few people who followed the Islamic Faith, and even
read a little bit in the Qur'an (Koran).  The notable points of their faith
which I saw were Obedience to God's will, Love of one's fellow man, and
Tolerance.  I do not think that those responsible were good examples of
Muslims. Those that I have known were all good people.