: Re: [rescue] God bless America

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 12:14:55 CDT 2001

> > it was definately a failure of =
> > your foreign policy !! why does external terrorist groups alwayz strike =
> > USA ?? why not Japan ?? why not some place in Europe ?? England? France? =
> > Germany?=20

This country is the singular symbol of freedom - that's why.

> > You guys definately need to have a second look on your foreign policy !! =
> > definately thats the root cause !! ever thought about what a Palestinian =
> > thinks about you guys when an American made missile hits his 8 year old =
> > boy ??

That's true, we need to take a hard look at our foreign policy.  We should
stop things like granting billions of dollars in aid to middle eastern
countries (and we have given to them all).  We should stop sending them
free food, help, shelter, technology, etc..  We should demand repayment in
full of the loans we have already made.
That palestinian should think very hard about all the American money
running his country.  About the American foreign aid.  Instead they cheer
over the loss of American life.  Disgusting.

To the Terrorists of the world:
Maybe it's time for America to really give you something to be angry
about.  News flash for you all - you bring terror to our country, and
we're gonna send it back and nobody in the world is gonna stop us - in
fact, most other nations are in full support.

> I have no condolences for terrorists, whatsoever.

I'll write my condolences on the tip of a neutron bomb.  Guess who'll be
dancing and shooting off guns in the streets then?

> > BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. ISLAM DOES NOT ALLOW ITS FOLLOWERS TO ATTACK =
> > CIVILIANS UNDER ANY, I REPEAT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ITS ALWAYS A =
> > MINORITY WHICH BRINGS A BAD NAME TO MAJORITY. THE ATTACK CAN NOT BE =
> > CLAIMED AS JIHAD (HOLY WAR) BUT INFACT IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM BY EVIL =
> > PEOPLE TO SATISFY THEIR BARBARIC NEEDS. ISLAM  STANDS FOR PEACE AND =
> > HUMANITY AND LOVE AND CO-EXISTENCE AND DOES NOT, AND I REPEAT DOES NOT =
> > REPRESENT OR JUSTIFY ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS AT ANY COST.=20

Tell that load of crap to the families of the thousands of people that are
dead from the recent attack.  Tell that to the families and friends of the
persecuted Christians in the arab countries - thought I had maybe forgot
about them huh?  Yes, Christians being burned alive and crucified and
murdered every single day in the moslem nations..  I have spoken to some
of the people and seen the pictures.
I get the feeling things will be getting very "hot" for the reigns of
terror very soon.

--
 12:55pm  up 31 days,  6:19,  5 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00