: Re: [rescue] God bless America

Usman Khalid rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 13:38:34 CDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C13CAD.34630D40

>>who deliberately flew the plane =3D
>>into WTC ?? or in Pentagon ?? knowing fully that they wont live to see =
=3D
>> what they have done !!

>They are already dead.  Your example makes little sense.
by this I wanted to say was, the people who willingly and knowingly kill =
themselves wont fear death !!=20

>You speak of terrorist groups striking the USA and not elsewhere.
>Mr. Usman, you have not read history very well or you would know that
>all of those places around the world have had the misfortune of
>terrorism in their lands.

you seemed to misread my statement !! I said "external" terrorist groups =
not the internal ones like Basq Sepratist Group, or IRA or Sinn Fein or =
any of those which hit their own governament for whatever reasons there =
might be.

>If that is the case, you
>had better be very scared.  If that is not the case, you have no cause
>to be scared.

no its not my country associated with it in anyway !! but scared ?? =
hmm..... this word hold very interesting meaning which I have never =
experienced. I believe that the time of death is fixed and you can not =
dodge it. If my death is written on some missile strike !! I will die =
there !! but if God has some other plans then I dont think any worldly =
power is capable of killing me.=20

>Ever think about the Russian missle fired by the Palestinian =
terrorists,
>that kills the Jewish child?

you are a victim of your own media !! why dont you make a column in this =
regard and write down the the number of deaths of civilians on any given =
day !! for the past 52 years and find a day when Israel's casualties =
were more than the palestinian casualties (you wont be able to find it). =
And then add them up and you will figure out that palestinian side =
suffered many times more than israel. Well..... Russian missile?? when =
did that happen?? when did the palestinians got those kind of weapons?? =
Do you think that stone throwing crowd should be met with bullets?? do =
you think that Police stations (which is civilian organization) should =
be hit with missiles and term it as a military target?? what are you =
talking about ?? F16s vs stone throwers?? or the Tanks vs the mothers =
who have come to streets to find their children?? In the past 11 months =
of intifada ...... more than 300 kids of less than 15 years of age died =
!! sorry.... wrong word !! brutally murdered !!! Please, tell me who =
broke the Oslo Peace Accord ?? who last night broke all the =
international rules and went to the palestinian territory and killed =
three civilians ??=20

>> I dont think he would take your condolences seriously if you keep =3D
>> on supplying weapons to Israel !! Or about Iraqi's who get bombarded =
by =3D
>> USAF almost everyday ?? The B-52 sorties that took place on Baghdad =
=3D
>> civilian population during Gulf War ?? ....... why didn't you guys =
just =3D
>> gave the arms to Saudis and Kuwaits to wage a war against Iraq ?? Why =
=3D
>> did you get yourself dirty in that War between arabs ?? ok ..... if =
you =3D
>> had no other choice then why didnt you guys simply leave Gulf =3D
>> immediately after Desert Storm ??

>I have no condolences for terrorists, whatsoever.

do you think that some one by origin or by blood or cast or creed is a =
born terrorist?? I think you believe that the whole population of Iraq =
are terrorist !! ok... tell me, can you think of a 6 month or less old =
baby a terrorist?? what about 0.5 million premature deaths because of =
the sanctions ?? do you think blackmailing one dictator(Saddam Hussain) =
is right by not selling his poor nation with medicines?? You governament =
as well as Saddam's is indirectly responsible for 0.5 million new born =
deaths.
=20
>We supply weapons to Israel, to a great extent because you Arabs have
>sworn, historically, to eliminate Israel. =20

I am not an Arab. Tell me if I come to Texas with loads of money and =
weapons and drive the residents of Austin out of their city because =
people of my family want to live because we consider Texas a Holy Land =
!!! and somehow prove that my great great grandfather were from this =
soil. What would be your response ?? and what would be your feelings =
about whoever is supporting me ?? For God's Sake...... think just for 2 =
mins that you are a Palestinian !! Your house has been bulldozed by far =
greater power just because someone from your nation killed a single =
Israeli. Your sister has not come back from office, because they have =
blocked the road from West Bank to Gaza. And your father was travelling =
in a car yesterday when a missile from an Israeli Gunship helicopter hit =
him. You went to bury him, and then prays for your two brothers who were =
also killed some months ago !! And now you are the only survivor of your =
family !! You have seen your mother crying on the dad mourning just =
months back !! over the death of your brothers !! and now they are dead =
too !! what will be your emotions?? You would be saying ....... rip 'em =
off !! kill them all !! if they dont distinguish between civilians and =
military personnal why should I ?? <---- this is the point where one is =
no more scared because he has to lose nothing !! there is nothing in his =
life !! he has seem only hatred and finds every gun being aimed at him =
!!=20

read this article !!=20

"Quest for Justice"=20
 By Judith Stone=20

I am a Jew. I was a participant in the Rally for the Right of Return to =
Palestine. It was the right thing to do. I've heard about the European =
holocaust against the Jews since I was a small child. I've visited the =
memorials in Washington, DC and Jerusalem dedicated to Jewish lives lost =
and I've cried at the recognition to what level of atrocity mankind is =
capable of sinking. Where are the Jews of conscience?=20

 No righteous malice can be held against the survivors of Hitler's  =
holocaust. These fragments of humanity were in no position to make  =
choices beyond that of personal survival. We must not forget that being =
a survivor or a co-religionist of the victims of the European Holocaust =
does not grant dispensation from abiding by the rules of humanity. =
"Never again" as a motto, rings hollow when it means "never again to us =
alone."=20

My generation was raised being led to believe that the biblical land was =
a vast desert inhabited by a handful of impoverished Palestinians living =
with their camels and eking out a living in the sand. The arrival of the =
Jews was touted as a tremendous benefit to these desert dwellers. Golda  =
Mier even assured us that there "is no Palestinian problem."=20

We know now this picture wasn't as it was painted. Palestine was a land  =
filled with people who called it home. There were thriving towns and =
villages, schools and hospitals. There were Jews, Christians and =
Muslims. In fact, prior to the occupation, Jews represented a mere 7 =
percent of the population and owned 3 percent of the land. Taking the =
blinders off for a moment, I see a second atrocity perpetuated by the =
very people who should be exquisitely sensitive to the suffering of =
others.=20

These people knew what it felt like to be ordered out of your home at =
gunpoint and forced to march into the night to unknown destinations or =
face execution on the spot. The people who displaced the  Palestinians =
knew firsthand what it means to watch your home in flames, to surrender =
everything dear to your heart at a moment's notice. Bulldozers leveled =
hundreds of villages, along with the remains of the village inhabitants, =
the old and the young.! This was nothing new to the world.=20

Poland is a vast graveyard of the Jews of Europe. Israel is the final =
resting place of the massacred Palestinian people. A short distance=20
from the memorial to the Jewish children lost to the holocaust in Europe =
there is a leveled parking lot. Under this parking lot is what's left of =
a once flourishing village and the bodies of men, women and children =
whose only crime was taking up needed space and not leaving graciously.=20

This particular burial marker reads: "Public Parking". I've talked with =
Palestinians. I have yet to meet a Palestinian who hasn't lost a member =
of their family to the Israeli Shoah, nor a Palestinian who cannot name =
a relative or friend languishing under inhumane conditions in an Israeli =
prison. Time and time again, Israel is cited for human rights violations =
to no avail.=20

 On a recent trip to Israel, I visited the refugee camps inhabited by a =
people who have waited 52 years in these 'temporary' camps to go home.=20

Every Palestinian grandparent can tell you the name of their village, =
their street, and where the olive trees were planted. Their =
grandchildren may never have been home, but they can tell you where =
their great grandfather lies buried and where the village well stood. =
The press has fostered the portrait of the Palestinian terrorist. But, =
the victims who rose up against human indignity in the Warsaw Ghetto are =
called heroes. Those who lost their lives are called martyrs.=20

The Palestinian who tosses a rock in desperation is a terrorist. Two =
years ago I drove through Palestine and watched intricate sprinkler=20
systems watering lush green lawns of Zionist settlers in their new =
condominium complexes, surrounded by armed guards and barbed wire in the =
midst of a Palestinian community where there was not adequate water to =
drink and the surrounding fields were sandy and dry. University =
professor Moshe Zimmerman reported in the Jerusalem Post (April =
30,1995), "The [Jewish] children of Hebron are just like Hitler's youth. =
"=20

We Jews are suing for restitution, lost wages, compensation for homes,  =
land, slave labor and back wages in Europe. Am I a traitor of a Jew for =
supporting the right of return of the Palestinian refugees to their =
birthplace and compensation for what was taken that cannot be=20
returned?=20

The Jewish dead cannot be brought back to life and neither can the =
Palestinian massacred be resurrected. David Ben Gurion said, "Let us not =
ignore the truth among ourselves... politically, we are the aggressors =
and they defend themselves...The country is theirs, because they inhabit =
it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we =
want to take away from them their country..."=20

Palestine is a land that has been occupied and emptied of its people. =
It's cultural and physical landmarks have been obliterated and replaced =
by tidy Hebrew signs. The history of a people was the first thing =
eradicated by the occupiers. The history of the indigenous people (only =
52 years old) has been all but eradicated as though they never existed.=20

And all this has been hailed by the world as a miraculous act of God. We =
must recognize that Israel's existence is not even a question of =
legality so much as it is an illegal fait accompli realized through the =
use of force while supported by the Western powers. The UN missions =
directed at Israel in attempting to correct its violations of have thus =
far been futile.=20

In Hertzl's "The Jewish State," the father of Zionism said, "...We must =
investigate and take possession of the new Jewish country by means of =
every modern expedient."=20

We cannot continue to say, "But what were we to do?" Zionism is not =
synonymous with Judaism. I wholly support the rally of the right of =
return of the Palestinian people.

Its time for my classes now !! just in short !! dont think that I am in =
anyway endorsing what had happened !! I am strongly against it !! but I =
am just telling you.... that your governament poke nose in a lot of =
dirty stuff outside your country !! and thats is why ..... you have made =
some people who hate you more than they love their life !!!=20

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C13CAD.34630D40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV>>>who deliberately flew the plane =3D<BR>>>into WTC ?? =
or in=20
Pentagon ?? knowing fully that they wont live to see =3D<BR>>> =
what they=20
have done !!<BR><BR>>They are already dead.  Your example makes =
little=20
sense.<BR>by this I wanted to say was, the people who willingly and =
knowingly=20
kill themselves wont fear death !! <BR></DIV>
<DIV>>You speak of terrorist groups striking the USA and not=20
elsewhere.<BR>>Mr. Usman, you have not read history very well or you =
would=20
know that<BR>>all of those places around the world have had the =
misfortune=20
of<BR>>terrorism in their lands.<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>you seemed to misread my statement !! I =
said=20
"external" terrorist groups not the internal ones like Basq Sepratist =
Group, or=20
IRA or Sinn Fein or any of those which hit their own governament for =
whatever=20
reasons there might be.</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><BR><BR>>If that is the case, you<BR>>had better be very=20
scared.  If that is not the case, you have no cause<BR>>to be=20
scared.<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>no its not my country associated with =
it in anyway=20
!! but scared ?? hmm..... this word hold very interesting meaning which =
I have=20
never experienced. I believe that the time of death is fixed and you can =
not=20
dodge it. If my death is written on some missile strike !! I will die =
there !!=20
but if God has some other plans then I dont think any worldly power is =
capable=20
of killing me. </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT><BR>>Ever=20
think about the Russian missle fired by the Palestinian =
terrorists,<BR>>that=20
kills the Jewish child?<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>you are a victim of your own media !! =
why dont you=20
make a column in this regard and write down the the number of deaths of=20
civilians on any given day !! for the past 52 years and find a day when =
Israel's=20
casualties were more than the palestinian casualties (you wont be able =
to find=20
it). And then add them up and you will figure out that palestinian side=20
suffered many times more than israel. Well..... Russian =
missile?? when=20
did that happen?? when did the palestinians got those kind of weapons?? =
Do you=20
think that stone throwing crowd should be met with bullets?? do you =
think that=20
Police stations (which is civilian organization) should be hit with =

missiles and term it as a military target?? what are you talking about =
?? F16s=20
vs stone throwers?? or the Tanks vs the mothers who have come to streets =
to find=20
their children?? In the past 11 months of intifada ...... more than 300 =
kids of=20
less than 15 years of age died !! sorry.... wrong word !! brutally =
murdered !!!=20
Please, tell me who broke the Oslo Peace Accord ?? who last night broke =
all the=20
international rules and went to the palestinian territory and killed =
three=20
civilians ?? </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><BR>>> I dont think he would take your condolences seriously =
if you=20
keep =3D<BR>>> on supplying weapons to Israel !! Or about Iraqi's =
who get=20
bombarded by =3D<BR>>> USAF almost everyday ?? The B-52 sorties =
that took=20
place on Baghdad =3D<BR>>> civilian population during Gulf War ?? =
.......=20
why didn't you guys just =3D<BR>>> gave the arms to Saudis and =
Kuwaits to=20
wage a war against Iraq ?? Why =3D<BR>>> did you get yourself =
dirty in that=20
War between arabs ?? ok ..... if you =3D<BR>>> had no other choice =
then why=20
didnt you guys simply leave Gulf =3D<BR>>> immediately after =
Desert Storm=20
??<BR><BR>>I have no condolences for terrorists, =
whatsoever.<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>do you think that some one by origin or =
by blood or=20
cast or creed is a born terrorist?? I think you believe that the whole=20
population of Iraq are terrorist !! ok... tell me, can you think of a 6 =
month or=20
less old baby a terrorist?? what about 0.5 million premature deaths =
because of=20
the sanctions ?? do you think blackmailing one dictator(Saddam =
Hussain) is=20
right by not selling his poor nation with medicines?? You governament as =
well as=20
Saddam's is indirectly responsible for 0.5 million new born =
deaths.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> <BR>>We supply weapons to Israel, to a great extent =
because you=20
Arabs have<BR>>sworn, historically, to eliminate Israel.  </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am not an Arab. Tell me if I come to =
Texas with=20
loads of money and weapons and drive the residents of Austin out of =
their city=20
because people of my family want to live because we consider Texas a =
Holy Land=20
!!! and somehow prove that my great great grandfather were from this =
soil. What=20
would be your response ?? and what would be your feelings about whoever =
is=20
supporting me ?? For God's Sake...... think just for 2 mins that you are =
a=20
Palestinian !! Your house has been bulldozed by far greater power =
just=20
because someone from your nation killed a single Israeli. Your sister =
has not=20
come back from office, because they have blocked the road from West Bank =
to=20
Gaza. And your father was travelling in a car yesterday when a missile =
from an=20
Israeli Gunship helicopter hit him. You went to bury him, and then prays =
for=20
your two brothers who were also killed some months ago !! And now you =
are the=20
only survivor of your family !! You have seen your mother crying on the =
dad=20
mourning just months back !! over the death of your brothers !! and now =
they are=20
dead too !! what will be your emotions?? You would be saying ....... rip =
'em off=20
!! kill them all !! if they dont distinguish between civilians and =
military=20
personnal why should I ?? <---- this is the point where one is no =
more scared=20
because he has to lose nothing !! there is nothing in his life !! he has =
seem=20
only hatred and finds every gun being aimed at him !! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>read this article !! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT color=3D#006600><FONT=20
size=3D+3></FONT></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT color=3D#006600><FONT =
size=3D+3>"Quest for=20
Justice"</FONT></FONT><FONT color=3D#006600><FONT =
size=3D+3></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<P> By Judith Stone=20
<P>I am a Jew. I was a participant in the Rally for the Right of Return =
to=20
Palestine. It was the right thing to do. I've heard about the European =
holocaust=20
against the Jews since I was a small child. I've visited the memorials =
in=20
Washington, DC and Jerusalem dedicated to Jewish lives lost and I've =
cried at=20
the recognition to what level of atrocity mankind is capable of sinking. =
Where=20
are the Jews of conscience?=20
<P> No righteous malice can be held against the survivors of=20
Hitler's  holocaust. These fragments of humanity were in no =
position=20
to make  choices beyond that of personal survival. We must not =
forget=20
that being a survivor or a co-religionist of the victims of the European =

Holocaust does not grant dispensation from abiding by the rules of =
humanity.=20
"Never again" as a motto, rings hollow when it means "never again to us =
alone."=20
<P>My generation was raised being led to believe that the biblical land =
was a=20
vast desert inhabited by a handful of impoverished Palestinians living =
with=20
their camels and eking out a living in the sand. The arrival of the Jews =
was=20
touted as a tremendous benefit to these desert dwellers. Golda  =
Mier even=20
assured us that there "is no Palestinian problem."=20
<P>We know now this picture wasn't as it was painted. Palestine was a =
land =20
filled with people who called it home. There were thriving towns and =
villages,=20
schools and hospitals. There were Jews, Christians and Muslims. In fact, =
prior=20
to the occupation, Jews represented a mere 7 percent of the population =
and owned=20
3 percent of the land. Taking the blinders off for a moment, I see a =
second=20
atrocity perpetuated by the very people who should be exquisitely =
sensitive to=20
the suffering of others.=20
<P>These people knew what it felt like to be ordered out of your home at =

gunpoint and forced to march into the night to unknown destinations or =
face=20
execution on the spot. The people who displaced the  Palestinians =
knew=20
firsthand what it means to watch your home in flames, to surrender =
everything=20
dear to your heart at a moment's notice. Bulldozers leveled hundreds of=20
villages, along with the remains of the village inhabitants, the old and =
the=20
young.! This was nothing new to the world.=20
<P>Poland is a vast graveyard of the Jews of Europe. Israel is the final =
resting=20
place of the massacred Palestinian people. A short distance <BR>from the =

memorial to the Jewish children lost to the holocaust in Europe there is =
a=20
leveled parking lot. Under this parking lot is what's left of a once =
flourishing=20
village and the bodies of men, women and children whose only crime was =
taking up=20
needed space and not leaving graciously.=20
<P>This particular burial marker reads: "Public Parking". I've talked =
with=20
Palestinians. I have yet to meet a Palestinian who hasn't lost a member =
of their=20
family to the Israeli Shoah, nor a Palestinian who cannot name a =
relative or=20
friend languishing under inhumane conditions in an Israeli prison. Time =
and time=20
again, Israel is cited for human rights violations to no avail.=20
<P> On a recent trip to Israel, I visited the refugee camps =
inhabited by a=20
people who have waited 52 years in these 'temporary' camps to go home.=20
<P>Every Palestinian grandparent can tell you the name of their village, =
their=20
street, and where the olive trees were planted. Their grandchildren may =
never=20
have been home, but they can tell you where their great grandfather lies =
buried=20
and where the village well stood. The press has fostered the portrait of =
the=20
Palestinian terrorist. But, the victims who rose up against human =
indignity in=20
the Warsaw Ghetto are called heroes. Those who lost their lives are =
called=20
martyrs.=20
<P>The Palestinian who tosses a rock in desperation is a terrorist. Two =
years=20
ago I drove through Palestine and watched intricate sprinkler =
<BR>systems=20
watering lush green lawns of Zionist settlers in their new condominium=20
complexes, surrounded by armed guards and barbed wire in the midst of a=20
Palestinian community where there was not adequate water to drink and =
the=20
surrounding fields were sandy and dry. University professor Moshe =
Zimmerman=20
reported in the Jerusalem Post (April 30,1995), "The [Jewish] children =
of Hebron=20
are just like Hitler's youth. "=20
<P>We Jews are suing for restitution, lost wages, compensation for =
homes, =20
land, slave labor and back wages in Europe. Am I a traitor of a Jew for=20
supporting the right of return of the Palestinian refugees to their =
birthplace=20
and compensation for what was taken that cannot be <BR>returned?=20
<P>The Jewish dead cannot be brought back to life and neither can the=20
Palestinian massacred be resurrected. David Ben Gurion said, "Let us not =
ignore=20
the truth among ourselves... politically, we are the aggressors and they =
defend=20
themselves...The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we =
want to=20
come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from =
them=20
their country..."=20
<P>Palestine is a land that has been occupied and emptied of its people. =
It's=20
cultural and physical landmarks have been obliterated and replaced by =
tidy=20
Hebrew signs. The history of a people was the first thing eradicated by =
the=20
occupiers. The history of the indigenous people (only 52 years old) has =
been all=20
but eradicated as though they never existed.=20
<P>And all this has been hailed by the world as a miraculous act of God. =
We must=20
recognize that Israel's existence is not even a question of legality so =
much as=20
it is an illegal fait accompli realized through the use of force while =
supported=20
by the Western powers. The UN missions directed at Israel in attempting =
to=20
correct its violations of have thus far been futile.=20
<P>In Hertzl's "The Jewish State," the father of Zionism said, "...We =
must=20
investigate and take possession of the new Jewish country by means of =
every=20
modern expedient."=20
<P>We cannot continue to say, "But what were we to do?" Zionism is not=20
synonymous with Judaism. I wholly support the rally of the right of =
return of=20
the Palestinian people.</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Its time for my classes now !! just in short !! dont think that I am =
in=20
anyway endorsing what had happened !! I am strongly against it !! but I =
am just=20
telling you.... that your governament poke nose in a lot of dirty stuff =
outside=20
your country !! and thats is why ..... you have made some people who =
hate you=20
more than they love their life !!! </P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C13CAD.34630D40--